Friday, March 28, 2008

Small Park

Yesterday much of the same as we usually do. It was a nice day 82* sunny and very warm.

We started our walking by going to the Warner-Boyce Park. This is a very small park that hasn't had much work on it yet. A small but very nice walking trail a little less than a mile. This park is close to the gulf. You can't see the gulf waters because they have not developed the park trail to go out the far. I like to walk in parks that look rugged,I this this is because growing up in West Virginia I was always in the mountains. From the park we finished our walking for the day.
Last night I watched the NCAA Tournament and the West Virginia team lost. So now without a favorite home team to watch I will still watch and have some teams I want to see win and then some I want to see lose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My son, who a WVU alumni, was so disappointed with the loss, me too. So now I'm pulling for Memphis, that's who I've got in our office pool. :)