Wednesday, March 05, 2008

No Big Storm

We did get some rain yesterday,but nothing in the way of a storm. It was suppose to come back last night,the only thing we had last night was a little thunder and lightning,no rain.



Yesterday evening was dark and the sun was trying its best to break through,which it never did.

Another day today with the sun shining bright even though the temperature is not up there to much. 71 is the high for the day. We'll take that over the cold and snow any day.

Needless to say we didn't get out to the laundromat and have to do that today.

My usual evening yesterday,watching a basketball game,computer and the radio scanner,man do I stay busy.

Whenever I hear of the name of a person that something is named for,like a bridge or highway,it strikes my interest and I look the name up on the internet. That was the case yesterday. There is this bridge or causeway going from Tampa to McDill Air Base called Dale Mabry. This Dale Mabry was from Tampa and was a pilot of a dirigible during World War I that crashed and was Americas worst air disaster at that time. I'm not charging any extra for the history lesson.

The "bug" that I've had all week is finally just about gone,"YEAH".

Have a great day and do come back.

No comments: