Friday, March 21, 2008

Game Time

Yesterday was filled with watching basketball games. Not exciting to some people,but to us basketball game nuts it is big time excitement come March and the NCAA Tournament. I think a lot more people like baseball but I could never get into the game. There were some good games yesterday and a few and almost upsets along the way. I will be watching again today.

Not all the games are on down here that I want to watch. Jeremey called me yesterday and told me about being able to get on the internet to watch any games that I was wanting to see,alright.

So I've got the cable to connect my computer to the big screen tv and I'm able to watch any game I choose on big screen. Ah modern technology.

Have yourself a nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot that you could hook your laptop up to the big tv. That must have been nice. I was watching WVU play a really good game with about a 3 inch by 4 inch screen on my computer, it was still good though.

Jeremy