Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Deer

Yesterday,we started out the morning with our shorts on,then it started cooling down so we put on our long jeans to walk around the park. By the time we got all the way round it was warm again so we changed back to the shorts. We drove out to J B Starkey Park (one of favorite places to walk) to do some more walking.
As we were walking this deer came across the walking trail. It paused long enough to look at us for a while then slowly walk into the brush. The deer seem to not be in a hurry. As we were walking the black clouds once again like the other day started moving in. Nancy says "you think we ought to start back" I said no,we'll finish I think it will hold off. It did,that is until we were about 1/2 mile from the car. It just sprinkled but we got a little wet and it was rather cool.
When we got home I grilled the beef tips with peppers and onions that I was going to do saturday,before I decided I wanted something else. The evening ended up by the usual stuff, watching tv,on the computer and listening to the radio scanner.

No comments: