Monday, February 11, 2008

Cool in Florida

Yep,thats what it is this morning. Here in New Port Richey it was 41* this morning. Can't complain though,its going to get up to 74 with plenty of sunshine.
Well yesterday was about the same as saturday,except I didn't have ballgames to watch. All the other stuff,I guess I could call my hobbies-computer,webcam,radio scanner,at least it keeps me busy. I guess sometimes when people have hobbies other people say how can they waste their time on that. Well folks everybody has to be doing something. Walking through the park you can see some wood carving,playing different musical instruments,planting flowers or just sitting around talking. Anyway that you enjoy to pass the time of day.
Today back to the lab for Nancy,for another test,then we'll go from there.

No comments: