Tuesday, January 15, 2008

WOW Cold

Thats what it was this morning. It was 40* when we got up and that is to cold for Florida. I sure hope it starts warming back up.
I was going to do some printing this morning and no color came out on the paper,so I got out my refill kit and added the color ink,installed back in the printer tried it and still no color. I think the thing must be clogged up. I ran it through the unclogging process but still didn't help it . The biggest problem I think is I don't use my printer that much and the ink dries out. The refills work for a couple of times then I have to buy another cartridge. As I say theres always something to work on.
So today is a I don't no what we will do day. We have a bunch of those,and it seems the day passes by before you know it. Of course we do get our walking in. Now that is a challenge,is to walk at times when you just as soon to sit around,but once we get started we can walk for a few miles. Like we always say,its better to feel tired doing something then feeling tired not doing anything.

No comments: