Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sunny Florida Sunshine

The visit to the doctor took up most our day yesterday. I had a good report on the blood work part and the knee part seem as though I have some torn liagaments. The doctor ask me if I wanted him to set up an appointment with a surgeon to operate on it,but I told him I would just let it ride for a while. I'm more concerned about Nancy's hip and the pain she has. She will have to see an Orthepedic Surgeon to have something done to ease the pain.
Look at this large bag of money. I could save a bunch of money if I buy a new car from this dealership. I'm amazed at the businesses that want to save me money by shopping with them. I'm still trying to figure that one out. The way I see it is if I spend $100.00 in a place they take my money and I don't have it anymore. How is that saving me anything?
Today started out with the sun shining nice and bright and the temp going up to 73*,this will be another good day. This is going to be another day at the laundromat so not much else will be going on for us.
I want to thank you who read my blog and have supported the sponsors that advertise with the google ads,by clicking on the ads it helps the sponsors and me to keep my blog going.
I hope that I can make it interesting for you to keep coming back and reading of our adventures and the everyday things that a Fulltime RV'er does.


No comments: