Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Some times its Hard

Here is the River Walk one of three places we walked yesterday.We also walked in the mall and around our park. I know I write about our walking almost every day,this is because we feel it is important to walk for us and it should be important for everyone else to exercise as much as they can. In 2006 when I had my heart attack we were already walking and this is the reason that helped me to come back. It may not keep you from getting certain things but it will help you to fight back after you get them. So you will hear a lot about our walking.
At times it is hard to come up with things to write about,this is especially hard when we are sitting in one spot for awhile. When the weather is cooperating and I can get out to take some photos I will put them on here. There are so many things to take picutre of that you often miss because you see these things everyday. Sunsets and animals are some of the best subjects to snap a shot of. When the sun is going down you can take hundreds of pics and each one of them are different. So if you like to take pictures get out there, snap away and view them later on the computer,you will surprise yourself with what you have taken. It doesn't have to be anything spectacular just the simple things.

No comments: