Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Cold Night

You bet it was a cold night. When I woke up this morning it was 41 degrees,I know a lot of you are in much colder weather but this is not what you expect when you come to Florida. Well we will have only a few days like this and then back up to the normal temps in the 70's.

We did manage to get out and walk a little. Here is a pic of New Port Richey's Water Front Park where we did the walking,it goes around a small lagoon type section of water that comes in from the gulf.
Then we went out to another park where we could look out towards the gulf waters. Yes those are jackets we have on,the temp was 68 but with the wind coming off of the gulf it was a little cool.
Today I'm trying to get my old 8mm camcorder to work. I havn't used it much and I think the heads may need cleaning. The video on playback jumps all over the place so I will try a head cleaning tape in it. It took me all morning to find one because the stores do not stock things for the old cameras and camcorders. I like this one because it usually takes a good video and also snap shots on a media card,also has great telephoto lens on it.


No comments: