Saturday, December 15, 2007

Just Looking

We once again didn't do to much of anything yesterday. We did go out and look at some rocker/recliner chairs. We've got this green barrel chair that came in the motorhome that I have never liked. When I come across the one I like this thing goes in the junk. It might be ok for someone that goes camping on the weekends,but for fulltiming its a pain.
We took some clothes out to goodwill. Every now and then we have to check our closets to see what we haven't worn in awhile and get rid of it.
Then we went to a couple of Salvation Army Stores. Nancy bought her some books to read. I do believe she reads more than a librarian. I guess we've all got things that we like to do. That reminds me,I've got college basketball games to watch today. Bye,see ya later.

No comments: