Saturday, December 29, 2007

Game Day

Yesterday was wash day again. Did Nancy have a load, because with the Chrismas time going up to Mark and Sherry's we were over due. But we got it finish for a little while. Of course wash day means it was also pizza day. No cheap pizza today thanks to Mark and Sherry giving us a gift card from Pizza Hut. We got a thick crust pan pizza. Boy and did it taste good and chewy,yummy. It is saturday so that means its baskestball game time for me. I sure like college basketball because the young men play the game because they like it. It is so much better than the pro ballgames were the guys are paid(over paid) and think of it as a job. Or if you like football this is going to be the week for you with all the bowl games.

Here is a motorhome that you may have not seen. It is a German Ormocar. I don't know where the car name came from but this is one huge vechile. It has 4 wheel drive and is fully contained.
The Ormocar is in the Orchid Lake Park here in New Port Richey,Florida. The nice couple from Germany will be going to Death Valley so be on the look out for them. I'm sorry that I didn't get their name,they were having dinner and I didn't want to bother them too much. So I just snapped this picture and had a few words with them.

No comments: