Friday, March 02, 2007

Doctor Report

11:51am
I went to the doctor yesterday and he check me out. He says I should have an EKG in June. I told him we were leaving the 7th of May,so he says he would do it now. When the tape started rolling out he had a smile on his face. I asked him how it looked he said good,better than the last one. Then he says someone did a good job on fixing me up. I told him he did a great job. He didn't even give me an appointment he says see him when I get back in town.
After seeing the doctor we went to a new Super Target to check it out and get some walking in at the same time. This is a huge store with groceries and a little bit of everything. Nancy and I enjoyed looking at the different types of food items that we had not seen in other stores.
After that we drove down the road a little ways,stopped in at the Village Inn Restaurant to eat a bite. Or should I say more the a bite. We always enjoy a breakfast meal no matter what time of day and that is what we had. 2 eggs, bacon for Nancy,sausage links for me, hash brown,3 pancakes and good tasting coffee. One again we pigged out.
The rain is going to come in today but the weather man says nothing to worry about.

No comments: