Sunday, July 02, 2006

On trhe road again

Finally on the road again. We left New Port Richey,Florida 11:30AM friday.
Instead of coming north on I-75 I came up US route 41 to have some different scenery. It was a nice trip seeing huge horse and cattle farms. We pasted little towns with the old houses and their historic districts. I like to travel on the roads that were once the main roads before the interstates took over. Saw some old mom and pop motels that were still in operation and some that were still standing that looked like they were out of business for years. It is kind of sad to see these places that once was popular before the roads were routed around them.
We are parked in the grandsons yard for awhile,I don't have any plans made so I have no idea how long we will be here.

No comments: